From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Sep 1996 19:03:36 -0700
We are Friar Tuck and Brother Cadfael, two clergyferrets.  I, Tuck, am a
bovulid (that's a heiffert for those who don't know).  We shall bless the
raisins (although, being a divine treat, they hardly *need* blessing).  And
contrary to the rumour that clergyferrets are staid and sedate, we are party
animals, given to occasional bouts of wrestlemania.

Xena here.  I'm helping to provide some of the entertainment.  I've booked
"The WeatherJills" (their most famous song is "It's Raining Hobs --
Hallelujah!") and Alanis Weaselette.  I'm also planning to do my part to
keep all the rowdy boys in line -- or rowdy, which ever comes first...and to
recruit for the FLO.

I'm Antaeus, Xena's brother.  I'm a bovu....whatever Friar Tuck said.  I'm
available as a bouncer.

My name is Gremlin and I'm helping out with security.  I can take a 'pooter
printer apart in record time.  I'm also bringing a stash of innersoles
I've...appropriated...for the lucky couples.

We's havin' a parrrrty!!! =)

Conan here,
I wants to tell youse guys about my weddin'.  There I was, a fert-about
town, happy & secure in my bachelorfert.  You guys know about my 'friend'in
Orlando, but I never told you about the Ferretone dens of Miami, or the
'shine hidey-holes in Ocala...each with its own sweet girl-fert there, thick
of tail, sparkling of eye, sleek of fur...somehow, boys, they warn't enuff.

I wanted a girlfert who'd bite MY neck, a sweeter, girlier me to spend
my life with...then came Rosie...she proposed to me! Well, fellow carpet
sharks - she won my heart!

When she dooked down the aisle to me at the wedding, I thought my fertheart
would burst with pride - she was so,so, much a girly-fert(blush, hee,hee).
She had honeysuckle around her neck - for me!  - and she war-danced like a
trouper.  Her fur was so soft & shiny & she smelled like honeysuckle &
ferretvite - I was entranced.  When we said our vows & I looked into her
bright, beady eyes, I knew I'd found my sole-mate (so we both like fish,so
what?).

When we walked back down the aisle together & she tried to throw me down, I
quickly grabbed her honeysuckle in my teeth & explained I was the husfert.
She seemed quieter,and our wedding night was everything a young, happy fert
could want.

We went to our honeyfert suite - a gold and white silk hammock Ma made just
for us.  Oh, it was perfect, boyz, perfect....slippery & soft & shiny - she
only fell out one time...I woke up with my beautiful brydefert cuddled next
to my tummy.  We ate lots of ferretvite & played & dooked & wardanced & bit
Ma's ankles & chased Cady the Dawg out of our room & just had too much fun.
Ma promises me we can play in the plastic bag room (she calls it a 'pantry')
tomorrow.

Oh, I love being a husfert!  It's hard being an albino - I blush all the
time!  ( Especially around my sweetest bryde!)

Any questions?
Conan the Large & his (blush) wife
I loves you, Rosie Doyle the Large - Do you like your new last name?