From:
Sandy E Schieman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 1996 05:30:32 EDT
Kelleen has asked me to write and let folks know why she won't be posting
for awhile.  To start with, her 'fixed' computer is still acting up.  Her
e-mail stacked up while the evil machine was at the pooter vet's to the
point that she cannot reply to it all.  She now has 27 ferrets in her care
at the FANG shelter and FANG's budget is stretched to the point of
non-existence.  On top of all this, Kelleen is not feeling at all well.
Also, the next issue on the FANG Newsletter is on hold until the situation
improves.

So, I think it would be nice if all the FANG members on this list (and
anyone else who'd like to) would drop her a line and offer her some
encouragement and nice thoughts.  The good wishes of those she has helped or
have taken a liking to her may not solve all her problems, but they might
just brighten her day and help her to overcome this time of difficulty.  Her
e-mail address is [log in to unmask]  She probably will not be able to
respond to your letters, but I know that she will enjoy receiving them.  If
you don't have the time to write her, just think a nice thougt, perhaps say
a little prayer.

Paw Paw