From:
Dani Lucking <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Sep 1996 13:54:29 -0500
Hi there!  Dani again.  I am back for more.  Yes, I sing to the ferrets.
Especially in the shower.  I usually make up songs, but sometimes one fits
so well... like "Little Bit can't be wrong" to the Spin Doctors "Little Miss
Can't Be Wrong".  I don't have a clue as to whether they like it or ignore
it like everything else that crazy mama does.  I think they ignore it, but I
think we like to sing to them because we are happy.  They make us happier
people.  I know my animals help me to be happier.  Except when they miss
that box and go on the carpet or dump the food over when I've just swept the
floor.  ;) Just kidding.  I love the little dirt monsters.  Face it, we are
all animal people and can't get along without the furry chaos in our lives.

Dani and the five furry fuzzbutts:
Harvey: "I told you *I* am in charge!"
Eddie: "I think I'll just lay here."
Bailey: "Gotta plaaaaaay! And give me RAISINS!"
Little Bit:  "I know I can open this door.  They haven't built the room
yet that can hold me!"

And Maggie(1.5 yr puppy): "But mom, I love them, why can't I play pounce
the weasel?  I just want to play! I love those guys!"
Dani Lucking                              [log in to unmask]