From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 1996 15:38:52 -0700
I'd like a real FML pin.  Badges are great identifiers at gatherings, and
they allow for more information.  But the idea of an FML pin to commemorate
the 10th anniversary still appeals to me.

Hey Bill, can we get a show of hands?  Would everyone who would also like to
see a commemorative pin created please e-mail me?  I'll collect the info and
send the figures in to BIG.  I'm one of the people who sent in an idea
sketch so Bill already knows I'm enthusiastic about the project, but let's
see if there are others.

And would any artists who would like to work on this, please respond too.
Send all responses to me, Georgia Wood, at [log in to unmask]