From:
Amy Goldman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Nov 1996 16:12:38 -0500
I'm not even sure I should write this but....

Odin and Thor have never tried to open the cabinets or drawers on their own.
(Oh, now I've done it! :^) )  If we open the cabinets, the fuzzies come to
investigate and crawl in, but we pull them out/move them away.

For a while I thought maybe something was wrong with them, they weren't
*real* ferrets or something, after having heard so many stories about other
ferrets opening doors and climbing in drawers, etc.  But now I just believe
that they are either too lazy or that they've just decided that they have
better things to do/explore!  :^)

Amy

(Yikes, tonight I'll go home and find out they've got me fooled! :^) )
---
Amy Goldman
[log in to unmask] <-- work
[log in to unmask] <-- home