From:
Steven Woodcock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 1996 12:01:18 -0400
Hello Fellow FML-ers:

Just a quick note to let everybody know that our home at Wyrdhaven now hosts
*9* of the little carpet sharks.  The latest additions to our merry little
band include two new rescues, Rosie (a small sable female who's bitten
everybody except Steve) and Ranger (a large scaredy-cat male who looks
worried all the time).  You can find new pics and updated bios of all the
Wyrdhaven Weasels at

            http://www.cris.com/~swoodcoc/ferrets.html

Steve and Colleen
Continually Matching Wits with Newone, Zebulon Pike, Minx, Slinky, Puck,
                               Scamp, Taz, Rosie, and Ranger
Waiting on the Other Side:  Missy and Ripple
+==========================================================================+
|                                                        _                 |
| Steven Woodcock                                  _____C .._.             |
| Senior Software Engineer, Gameware          ____/     \___/              |
| Lockheed Martin Real3D                     <____/\_---\_\    "Ferretman" |
| Phone:   719-597-5413                                                    |
| E-mail:  [log in to unmask] (Real3D), [log in to unmask] (Wyrd Wyrks)    |
| Web:     http://www.cris.com/~swoodcoc/wyrdhaven.html (Top level page)   |
|          http://www.cris.com/~swoodcoc/ai.html        (Game AI page)     |
|          http://www.cris.com/~swoodcoc/ferrets.html   (Ferret page)      |
| Disclaimer: My opinions in NO way reflect the opinions of                |
|             the Lockheed Martin Real3D--get *serious*                    |