From:
Marti Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 1996 07:02:13 -0400
Dear Brett,
You think Totally Ferret is expensive for a 5 lb bag, try 21.99 that I paid
for in my local pet store.  I switched over to Marshall Farms, that they
sold in bulk, which I found just a little under 1.00 a pound, if I remember.
The only thing I find about Marshal Farms, it smells worse than the fuzzies
litter box.  I may find another brand when I attend the Lancing Michigan
Ferret Show in November.  Hopefully something as nutritional and smells alot
better.

We keep with recommended ferret foods, to play things safe.  Good luck in
finding a good price on the food

Marti Smith