From:
C J Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 1996 13:52:00 -0500
>Dayna Frazier wrote:
>All those statistics are all fine well and good but cat food is made for
>cats and ferret food is made for ferrets!  There is a reason these two
>types of foods are labelled and recommended for the applicable species..
[snip: she goes on and on...]

Okay, that's all well and good, but how about my ferrets who gain huge
amounts of weight and are lethargic on ferret food, but on high-quality (and
not inexpensive) cat food, they are the proper weight and very active.  When
on the 8 in 1 or TF, they ate, slept, pooped, and drank.  On the kitty food,
they are much more playful, their eyes are brighter, and they have almost
more energy than I can deal with.

Can someone explain this, since I have NO idea who the Dr. she was talking
about is, and I have serious doubts about finding one of his "seminars."?

Thanx,
C J Anderson

Clyde "You can sleep tomorrow night, dad!"
Jax  "Pass the peanut butter and no one gets hurt..."
Clovis "Gotta move the bed around for hours."
Baby "Boy that finger tastes good!"

[Moderator's note: It's probably a good idea to let everyone know that Dr.
Willard is the developer of Totally Ferret and the president of Performance
Foods.  I offer that as a statement of fact, not as an endorsement nor as a
caution.  BIG]