From:
"Michelle A. Tonkinson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 1996 21:28:30 -0400
Hi Everyone,
I saw this post in the newsgroup and thought I would forward it here.  I did
offer to take the girls in if he is unable to find a good home for them and
if they are healthy try to find a home for them (if they are not then they
will stay and receive medical care until they are able to be placed in a
home).

I was the one who rescued the sick ferret in the PA pet store.  She has been
named Penny.  Penny is doing very well and is very active & bouncy.  She is
such a sweet ferret always willing to give kisses & hates to be put back in
her cage.  She is dying to play with the other ferrets but that will wait
till after she is recovered from her adrenal surgery.  She goes crazy when
she sees another ferret at the gate.  The reason I'm writing this is because
I did promise to keep people updated on how she is doing and Penny will have
her adrenal surgery Wed.  morning so please keep her in your thoughts and
wish her well.

Michelle