Date:
Sat, 7 Sep 1996 20:22:30 +0600
Hi, this is a notice to anyone in the Blacksburg, Va area.  I was in the
local pet store (old Wal-mart plaza) and saw a beautiful sterling silver.  I
believe it was female and she was the nicest kit I have ever met.  I put my
finger in the cage and she lightly grabbed it in her hands and kissed it - I
was in love.  Anyway, I can't have pets in my apartement and I want her to
have a wonderful home.  I turn to fellow ferret lovers on the FML to scoop
her up.  If you want more details or decide to purchase her please e-mail me.

                           Fuzzy dreams to all,
                              Brandy