From:
SASSY COLLINS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 1996 18:13:26 -0400
Hi ya'll ferret lovers.  I'm a new person to the FML.  I have been reading
for about 2 weeks and this is my first post.  First off, I'd like to say
that I am the proud parent of 2 kits.  They are so cute and loveable.  I
have one butterscotch, Cory, and an albino, Gus.  They love to play together
and with my kitty.

I have a rather serious question.  I asked someone from the FML and he said
that I should post it, and that this issue had been posted before, but a
while back.  Welp, I'm gonna, so if you can help me please do!

Cory my older kit has a prolapsed rectum, that is his butt is out.  Well, I
took him to the vet.  This vet seemed to know what shots and stuff, but
about this...he didn't seem to sure.  So Cory had stitches put in him to
keep his butt stuck in.  Is there anything I can do to help him?  Well I'm
up.  What do you think I should do?

Feel free to E-mail me at  [log in to unmask]   I'd appreciate any helps.
Thanks
Cory, Gus, and Sassy