Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 1996 16:28:02 +0000
From:
Christopher Frick <[log in to unmask]>
Hi all,
I've read alot of postings with the mentionings of little guys grinding
their teeth.  Just what exactly does that sound like and/or how do you know?

Betty makes little squeeky noises in the middle of the night and just after
I put her and Chopper to bed, I hear a sort of crunching sound--like she's
chewing on her bedding (I keep em in a cage at night for safety reasons).  I
haven't really noticed large chunks missing, but have found little ferret
sized bites out of some of my socks :)

Just wondering,
Chris and Betty and Chopper