Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 1996 08:45:17 EDT
From:
"Laura K. Kerney" <[log in to unmask]>
Sadly, due to my moving overseas, I must find a good, loving, fun home(s)
for my three ferrets -- Chiquita (albino female), Rickie (sable male), and
Thelma Louise (grey sable female).  Ideally, I'd like to find a home for all
of them together.  I also have a large cage (approximately 36" l x 24" w x
48" h).  If they all go together along with the cage, I am asking $200.
Seperately, I am asking $75 each and $50 for the cage.  However, I will
consider all offers from EXCELLENT homes only!

They range in age from 12 - 18 months and have been raised with other
animals (dogs and cats).  All are litter trained.

I live in central NJ and must find homes immediately.  Please help!