From:
Karri Knutson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 1996 19:12:39 -0400
Hello all you humans!

I was just wondering what my human does down here, and found this small TV
thing.

I'm Ona, I have a buddy named Ceezer, and there's this other ferret (at
least thats what they say she is) named Sosha.  I'm the prettiest of the
bunch, a petite rich sable.  Ceezer's cool, he's white w/ a stripe, he's the
youngest.  I was the oldest until that little rat Sosha came.  Her silver
coat makes me sick!  I can't believe my human expects me to "like" her.
Sure I finally gave in with Ceezer, but when that dog came I drew the line,
then she had the nerve to get Sosha.

Hey, do any of you other humans have any suggetions to make us stop digging
in the carpet??  I love a challenge.  Dont even think about sending any
suggestions on how to get me and Sosha to get along, it ain't gonna happen!!

Oh, here comes my human, gotta go!
Dook Dook!!

Ona ( Ceezer, Sosha, and the human Karri)