From:
Bruce Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Sep 1996 20:07:13 -0400
>Can anyone give me the name of veterinarians experienced with ferrets in
>N.H.? I need someone close to the Nashua area, as none of the vets here
>seem very familiar with ferrets. Thank you very much.

I have worked for quite a while with a vet in Weare NH named Mike Dutton.
Very knowledgeable about ferrets.  I'm not sure how close that is to Nashua,
but it's certainly worth a call.  Full address is:

Dr. Mike Dutton
Weare Animal Hospital
91 N. Stark Highway
Weare, NH  03821

Bruce Williams, DVM, DACVP              Chief Pathologist, AccuPath
Dept. of Veterinary Pathology               [log in to unmask]
Armed Forces Institute of Pathology