From:
Harold Plylar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Aug 1996 22:46:44 -0500
Hi all!  I have been lurking for a while now, and finally decided I write!
My name is Jennifer and my ferret is Podo.  I have only had him for a few
months, and had never even seen one before I got him.  I am confused because
I keep reading about all these sweet ferrets that loved to be held and
petted...Podo hates it.  I am always kind to him, and I love him to death.
I play with him every day talk to him a lot when he has to stay in his cage.
I don't understand him at all, because I know he is already used to me.  He
always respondes to my voice and loves to play with me, but he refuses to be
held or petted.  If anyone has any advice on how to calm him down I'd be
very grateful!!

TTFA-Jenn and Podo