From:
"Kris Aaron-Benedum (and S. & S.)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Aug 1996 11:14:20 -0500
>Paw Paw's reply to Pam - This is not intended to be a flame.  Heck, it
>ain't even warm.  Tater and Odie have thrived on Purina Kitten Chow. Well,
>guess I'll go put on my asbestos underwear.  I know that you wouldn't
>flame me over this, but somebody probably will.

Those who would flame ferretts' slaves over the feeding of Purina Kitten
Chow should first talk to Shredni & Scooter (S&S) as well as Tater & Odie.
S&S refuse the expensive stuff and hog out on the commercial kitten food.
They're both elderly (ages 6 and 7), in good health and have lived with us
for the past four years.  They know what they like and we have to go along
with it.  But those who think what they've been eating isn't good for them
are free to try to convince them otherwise.  Neatness counts, double space
all lines and don't use words with more than six letters (they're getting up
in years and don't always remember where they put their reading glasses).

>Dealing with Ol' Flop Foot really is taking up most of my energy and
>robbing me of my good humor.  Some of the mail in my mailbox ain't helping
>me much either.

Hey, Paw Paw, this is Sreds and the Scoot-lady: *We* love you!!  And we're
gonna come down and help Tater & Odie kick some serious butt if people with
nothing better to do don't leave one of the nicest guys in the world alone.
Even if he IS an old fart!  (or is that "old fert"?)

Shredni & Scooter (S&S)

>Guess it's time for me to go away for awhile and sit by a prayer fire.

It's one of the humans, back again. A prayer fire sounds like a good idea.
How does it work?