From:
Dave Cusson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Sep 1996 11:30:32 -0700
Hello all,

I have had one fuzzy (Feather) for about 2 years.  He is neutered and is not
in the least way aggresive.  We recently though that some company would be
great so we got another.  We were under the impression we were rescuing a
found ferret; however it turns out that these people breed them and never
handle them.  So I now have a three month old DEMON!  He is great with
Feather, they live together and have loads of fun.  The problem however is
that he (Tiny) has it in for Humans!  I have been bitten HARD more times
than I wish to remember.  I have tryed Linatone one my hand...hoping this
would help us bond...but he ignores the Linatone and bites me!  Know I know
that Ferrets are more aggressive when they are not neutered...but will
neutering him really calm him down all that much?  Any ideas at all?  HELP?

Severely bitten,