From:
Kevin Conklin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 1996 12:53:48 +0000
Anyone interested in buying TF can call Performance Foods at

800-843-1738

they will be able to tell you who in your area can supply you the Totally
Ferret.  If there is no one in your area, you can order a 5# or 20# bag by
sending them a check (they don't accept credit cards) and they will ship via
UPS ground.  I believe they now have a smaller bag available, ask them.  I
read in the latest Totally Ferret newsletter.  That's how I get Totally
Ferret.  The pricing depends upon where you live.

Performance Foods, Inc.
38251 Industrial Park Road
Lisbon, Ohio 44432

If you want a sample of TF, call TF at 513-890-7784 and they should send
you a sample. They say one sample per household. I hope that helps all
the people interested in TF.
--
Darlene - Rascal, Tozer, Lazy Boy