From:
"Allison K. Busdieker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 1996 22:33:13 -0400
Hi All:

Just been lurking in the background absorbing all of the great information!
I've recently moved and need to find a vet in the area.  My two girls (who
love the new house) will need to be spayed the end of October/November
sometime and I want to make sure I am comfortable with the new vet before
that.  The worst part of leaving Pittsburgh was leaving behind a WONDEFUL
ferret vet!  In fact, if I don't get some good recommendations, I may make a
special trip back to have her do the surgery.  By the way, her name is Dr.
Ruth Heller in Murrysville, if anyone in the Pittsburgh area is looking for
a vet.

Anyway, I just moved to Pottsville, PA.  The nearest vet on the ferret
database is in Reading and I was just wondering if anyone out there could
recommend a vet maybe a little closer, or if you have a wonderful vet in the
Reading/Harrisburg area, I would be willing to travel (although emergency's
could be a problem....).

Any help would be great!  The ferret database is wonderful, but it is nice
to actually hear from people that trust the vet enough to take their fuzzies
to them.

Private e-mail will be great:  [log in to unmask]

Thanks,
Allison
Buttons & Mindy (the evil sisters - although we're improving.....let us
at those mice!)
Frankie the Golden (how come I'm 100 times as big as them....and I'm the
one scared of them?)