From:
Tim Kwasny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 1996 18:37:26 -0500
I have been reading a series of fiction-fantasy books by Brian Jacques.  The
"Redwall" series are "Watership Downs-esque" stories with animals as the
characters.  The most recent book (the one that I am reading now.) Outcast
of Redwall is about a young ferret named Veil.  Veil is abandoned young by
his father, (the villain) Swartt Sixclaw.  For the most part Mr. Jacques
portrays ferrets, weasels and stoats as "the bad guys" due to there
mischievous nature, but the books are overall entertaining, so I can forgive
that.  These books are not serious reading, but they are fun.