From:
Scott Piccoli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 1996 18:35:40 -0600
Hello again...
It's seems the best stories are the funny ones and you would think that all
the good ones would eventually run out.  But ferrets just seem to keep
making more and more all the time.  Here's another I'd like to share:

Two weekends ago I mentioned a ferret trip to a softball tourney and Teresa
and I(Scott) decided to venture out again.  This time to the park for a
picnic.  We brought all the accessories and had the boys tied up next to the
playground so they could play in the sand as well.  I wasn't quite prepared
for the barage of little kids that surrounded us all day long.  The all
wanted to pet them (Rex and Miles) and some got to hold them.  I was again
pleasantly surprised on how well mannered the ferrets were the entire time.
Rex taught one toddler some ferret games and they were chasing each other
back and forth, I guess you had to see it.  I also was happy to say that all
the parents were opened minded about it, I could imagine one them thinking
"my kids are in danger from some wild weasel", sometimes at home I think
that might not be too far off :) I had lots of smiles and laughs that day
and I guess that's why we got them in the first place.

See ya

Scott and Teresa