From:
Al Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Sep 1996 11:46:03 -0400
Hi how are you doing,

I posted a week ago about my ferret Lois having possibvle adrenal cancer.  I
took her to the vet last monday and she was NOT diagnosed with it.  In fact
she may have insulinoma and possible spinal damage due to the fact she is
limping a bit (she fell off the second tear in her cage).  She is going in
for x-ray's on monday and she is eating somewhat.  She will only eat once a
day and it's about 2 tablespoons of baby food with crused up ferret food in
it and a diest supplement called nutra-cal.  I haven't tried duck soup yet
becuase it's hard for me to get the ingredients.

I just wanted to give everybody an update on how she is doing.  And for the
limping problem she has been put on .3 cc's of steriods to help rebuild the
lost muscle.

Peace is through Superoir Fire Power...
Home of the happy ferret's Salen and Josey....
And a very sick one (healing slowly) with a new name Lois

I can be reached by E-Mail at [log in to unmask] or phone (215) 743-1774
Please note when contacting me by voice you ask to speak to Al Smith of
KwikSilver Computer Services.

KwikSilver Computer Services
Albert Smith-Owner
http://www.voicenet.com/~asmith/index.html