From:
Celia Varga <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 1996 14:05:27 -0400
>But now on to the two questions I have.  At what age do ferrets begin to be
>cuddly?  Mine had a brief stint of being exremely affecionate, but that was

Bryan-
Our Jake will be a year old in November, and he is just now starting to slow
down *just* a little.  - I started keeping him out of his cage all day (I
work out of the house, so I'm here all day)- and just putting him in his
'room' (cage) at night and when I leave the house.  I don't know whether
that has anything to do with it.  He started looking to get picked up, and
following us through the house at about the same time we allowed him free
roam, I'd say about a month now.  He's also allowing himself to stay
sleeping when we pick him up, and he will continually sleep now in our laps
and arms (with his little pink tongue hanging out - he's *so* cute!) He's an
only fert, that may be another contributing factor.

Has anyone else experienced a situation similar to ours?

Dooks and raspy kisses to all -
Celia and Jake