From:
Mark Andrew Pendl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Sep 1996 08:21:47 -0500
>From:    Bob Peskin and Scooter too! <[log in to unmask]>
>After I'm done with my shower, Scooter (6 mo. old male sable) likes to
>scramble into the bathtub so he can lick water from various spots around
>the tub.  He gets plenty of water from "normal" sources ..

Funny thing is, Sammy (2&1/2 yr.  old mitt) loves licking water off of
ANYTHING.  If my feet are wet from the shower, or if I have a glass of soda
with some condensation on it, or if my fish splashes water on the floor he
just has to lick it up.  He does this, I think, because he hates to get wet,
and the large plastic tub we have water in gets his whiskers wet when he
drinks from it.  He shakes his head back and forth between laps of the water
in the room, but licks water frantically from my fingers if I dip them in.
He doesn't like water bottles though.  Weird.  I think your only concern
should be the detergents that might be in the tub (soap and such) and the
last cleaning product used.  I believe that bleach sort of `sticks' to
porcelain (?) surfaces in a thin layer.

*** Mark A. Pendl **Conjunctivitis  Incorporated** [log in to unmask] ***
***                       Ferret Pictures!                          ***
***                    http://www.uwm.edu/~spam                     ***