Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 1996 23:17:45 +0400
This Question needs an answer!
I have 2 fuzzbutts: Beanie is almost 5 yrs old and Nosmo is almost 1 year.
They are pretty hard wrasslers when it's playtime, lots of biting, squealing
and running around.  Everytime things got a little out of hand, I would put
some Bitter Apple on both to cut the biting down.  But Beanie would wind up
with what appeared to be constipation that night.  He seemed to have it even
if his mouth never touched the "BA" on Nosmo's fur.  Could Beanie be
allergic to the Bitter Apple?  Does anyone know of a good subsitute for that
nasty stuff?  I need some suggestions quick because Beanie is almost
completely bald on top of his shoulders from Nosmo constantly grabbing him
there during wrassling.  Beanie does get his share of biting that brat's
ears, but he needs a little help.  Any ideas are appreciated.

Thanx!

Diane - "Go to your corners!"
Nosmo - "Yahooo! Banzi Flying Ferret Attack!"
Beanie - "Get away kid, you're balding me!"