From:
"Stephanie Sheme - Ferrets Etc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 1996 21:40:23 -0400
I wrote this one for a friend wwho lost her ferret Joy a few years ago.
To Chritsy

For Joy

I was taken to young, but free now I run.
My soul is free, but near you I shall always be.
 So, if you need me just call and I will come.
 Though you can not see me, close your eyes and you will feel me.
Please do not cry for this is not goodbye.
We shall meet again with all our ferret friends.
For now like a glove I wrap your heart in my love.

Love, Stephanie