From:
Norma-ann Mooney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 1996 11:02:53 -0400
Hello Everyone!

This note is directed to all the folks in The Southern Ontario Ferret
Association and everyone else here on the FML that i've been chatting with
over the past few months...

I'm (finally) goin' back to school.

SSSSooo, i'll be away from my usual Net Address for quite some time. I'm
keeping that account so you _can_ still send notes to me there, and they
will be forwarded to me, but you may have a bit of a wait before you hear
back from me.

AS SOON as i get my account at school i will let you all know what the new
address is and we can get back to chatting about ferrets and life and
ferrets.

Thanks very much all...
and especially to BIG who is, as we all know, *THE* Greatest Moderator in
the Universe.

--Norma-ann
  President of The Southern Ontario Ferret Association
  and Mom to Molly, Leo and Maggie (happy new owners of a crinkle sack)
  Step-Mom to Oedie and Beckett.

P.S. I'd love an FML pin.