From:
Alicia K Drakiotes / Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 1996 23:03:30 -0400
To all those who journeyed out this past weekend to chat ferrets and meet
the folks of Ferret Wise I want to extend sincere apologies.  It seems we
were at PetsMart and you were at PetsMart, but we were not at the same Pets
Mart.  <sigh>.  A major communication problem and directions from PetsMart
staff led us to the Stoneham, MA store.  And the store manager who had given
us the directions there never even questioned that TWO different rescue
groups were there at the same time.  I am not sure why since he insisted he
checked the books -- it would have been just as easy for us to have headed
back up the road-- had we known we were in the wrong location.  So for this
I apologize.  We were amazed that so few ferret fanciers had found us....
now we know why.  We will in the future try to set up an education day in
MA, though I am not so sure it will be at PetsMart.