From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Aug 1996 00:13:59 -0700
Hi everypeoples of dat FML ting,

Wells, Conan my barbarian-ferret lovey dovey groom-to-be's Mom done wrote to
me (dis is Rosie you knows) and here is her letter...
***********

"Dear Rosie,
Conan has told me of your wish for a quad-fert wedding & I think it's
wonderful, but I'm confused about Foggy.  I thought he had declined Miss
Wiggles (lovingly, of course) and I don't want the poor boy to feel
pressured.

I hope Tater & Odie can come.  They may just be youngsta-ferts & not ready
to commit to marrying up yet.

Let me know about Foggy, dear daughter, and we'll commence to planning!

Best,
Your Loving Ma-in-Law,
Paula"
************
Well, dis here is Rosie again, anyways, Dayna doesn't want Foggy to get
married because he has other missions in life to do!  We isn't exactly sure
what dis means specificky, but we respects our Fairy Godmother Dayna's
wishes on this here matters to the utmost extremity...

So, Foggy and Wiggles will be at the wedding, and they will be an important
part of it, but they will remain as soulmates for life...and won't
exactifily get married...We sink dat Dayna needs to commentify on dis here
topic directly...so maybes you peoples could coaxes her into posting what
she wants to do with her boy the Foggster...

Now, as for the rest of us....we can all get married at the same time
if'n'factifications...well, everyone agrees to it...grooms specificky, and
it looks like dey all do...so's we can do it all at once and everyone on the
FML can comes...We needs to get togethers and figures out hows to goes about
doing dis ting...talk to my Da on that matter-of-fact-ting...he is the
pooter whiz you know...

So, just wanted to say dat I loves Conan my groom berry, berry much,

Tater and Odie is berry welcomes to dat wedding ting also's, of courses....

Loves and dooks!

Rosie

 ^  ^
(oo)