From:
Stacey Tillberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jul 1996 14:48:09 UT
Hi!

I was wondering if anyone knew of any ferret shows in South Florida.  I'm
very interested in going and maybe even have my little ferts enter!  Also,
if anyone knows of a ferret shelter relatively close to the Ft.  Lauderdale
area, let me know.  I have two cages that I would like to donate.  One is a
small two story and the other a small one story.  Each cage was fine when my
ferts were young, but they've outgrown them and are now happily living in
the three story ferret condo.  What a life...a three story condo in South
Florida!  Aren't they spoiled:)

Thanks!
Stacey
Maggie & Bailey