From:
"Tim C. Watson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 1996 15:10:23 EDT
Hi all,

I am relaying a note from our Tristate Ferret Connection Prez. who is a
breeder.  She wants to know what any of you know about breeding Steppe
Polecats with American Ferrets.  You can also include European Polecats with
our American fuzzies.  One of her contacts in the Netherlands now think that
our fuzzies may have desended (sp?) more from the Steppe P/C as opposed to
the European P/C or some combination thereof.  It would be preferable to
write to me direct as to posting to the FML.  TIA!

-- Tim

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/tcm_watson