Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 1996 09:32:00 +0100
From:
Petr Zitek <[log in to unmask]>
I am not used to write to any list like this, but I was very pleased by
letter from Adrienne Williams from 30 September.  I absolutely agree with
her and when people ask me : " Ferrets ?  Do not they smell ?  " I usually
say : " They do not smell (reek), but you can smell them ".  I like they
smell too and when I smell their odor at my flat, pet store or from any
piece of clothes, I always remember my two ferrets at home, waiting for me.
Never would I change this odor for something different.  Unfortunately, my
father is very sensitive to animals smell, so I always hear his complaints
on them, but I moved and averybody, who wants to visit me, have to tolerate
it.  It is a pity, that my parents and friends can not speak english ( I am
from Prague, Czech Republic, Middle Europe,), I would like to show
Adrienne's letter to them.

Best regards
Petr, Elizabeth (Nelly) and Theodore II (Teddy)