Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 1996 18:52:05 -0400
From:
"James A. King" <[log in to unmask]>
After reading David Doyle's "Big Adventure, I was reminded it will soon be
time to renew my New York State Fish and Wildlife License for my "wild
carpet sharks" !

According to New York State, all ferrets are wildlife.  While in New York
State, beware !  Ferrets are wild !

I can just picture my ferrets now- living in a forest under a tree.  Thumper
with her stuffed pink hippo and Lucy in her ferret tent.  Both with their
food dishes and blankies.  By night, they collect socks and raisins.  By
day, sleep.  (scary !)