From:
Lawanda Hartman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 1996 03:48:21 UT
Hi,

I'm new to the FML and want to know if there are any clubs in the state of
Florida.  We have 2 ferrets, one for 2 years and the other for l7 mos.  We
think there's nothing like them for pets, and really enjoy reading about all
the adventures on the FML.  We are in Jacksonville Fl., and would like to
hear from anyone near especially if there is a club in the area.  You can
e-mail me at [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

Thanks, Lawanda & Charles Hartman(People)  + Darby and LT.