From:
Al Baldwin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 1996 18:40:51 -0400
After having read the Black Footed Ferret paper which Howard Davis placed a
link for in a recent issue I was furious!  I had always wondered about the
government project to help re-establish the Black Footed Ferret in its
former range.  Take the time to read the paper and then give Andrew Abate
and Carolyn Kinsey [log in to unmask] an email and tell them that
you greatly appreciate their efforts in this matter.  These fine people
risked everything to help pull the BBF from the brink of extinction.
Sometimes we say that talk is cheap....and very often is.....Andrew and
Carolyn have worked to help preserve the BBS at the cost of their jobs with
the U.S.  Government.  At times it gets very lonely when you are fighting
against the government but a few kind words of thanks from us telling them
that they are appreciated and have support would make their lives just a
little brighter.

Many Thanks

Al Baldwin