From:
"Karen E. Marsh-Lovvorn" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jun 1996 20:14:02 -0400
Thanks to:
Troy Lynn, Dick B.  & others who have e-mailed me with support & guidance on
what to do about the N.C. ferret situation.  We're still trying to get our
info. together, and I'll be in touch!

Deborah Jeans book:
The 2nd edition (soft cover) is quite a bit more detailed than the first &
has more up-to-date info., as well as some color photos.  Retail is $22.95,
but bulk/shelter discounts are available.  If you send the publisher your
shelter/club's name& phone # they'll list you in the back of the book.  I
liked it a lot & recommend it!

Speaking of books - I saw an ad for a kids book with a "swashbuckling
ferret" on the cover, but can't remember the name or where to get it.  Any
ideas?

Color question: Does this describe a "chocolate": solid blackish-brown from
head to toe, no mask mitts.  White tip of the nose & whitish-pink ears.

Happy dooks!

Karen
(Rogues Gallery)