From:
Jessica Park <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 1996 18:15:09 -0400
 Hi again!

I have a little itty-bitty question to ask.  Have any of you used disposable
litterboxes with your fuzzies?  They're cardboard, and they have tiny thin
strips of corrogated (sp) cardboard for litter.  I'd just like to know how
well they work.

Also, do your ferrets seem to have a favorite color?  Maybe it's just my
imagination that Fred likes yellow the best, but he always picks yellow toys
when I give him a range of colors to choose from (The lastest is an
extremely odd-looking bright yellow worm fondly referred to as the
"funky-worm".).  Have any of you noticed anything like that with your
fuzzies?

Oh, yeah, and one more thing!  When I went to the vets' to get my new stray
kitty spayed, I noticed something on the wall.  It was the same "Rainbow
Bridge" story, legend, or whatever you want to call it that you can find in
Ferret World.  Well, it was ALMOST the same.  So what I was wondering is
where that particular story came from.  Thanks!

                    JP and the Yellow Chew-Toy Killers  8:><:B

Fudgie: Ah-ha! The funky-worm is sleeping! Heehee! *chomp*
Funky-worm: SQUEEK!!
Foxy: ZZZZZZZZ- Huh? Was that the funky-worm?
Feebee: Yes it was! *snatch* Haha Fudge, *I* got it now!
Funky-worm: SQUEEEEK!
Freddy: Give me my funky-worm! Mommy bought it for ME!