From:
Kelleen and the FANG Gang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 1996 15:14:40 -0700
Hi All,

I have been swamped with you all writing to me about Dayna and helping her.
Yes, please do make the checks out to just Kelleen Andrews for I will do the
trouble of cashing them etc... here and then send her a money order or wire
it etc.... We may do an overnite delivery on them rather than waste a lot on
wiring.  I am waiting to hear back from Dayna on everything before doing
anything more.  So make those checks payable to me so she does not have to
hassle with running them all to and thru the bank there.  THANKS!!  TNT!

      Kelleen Andrews  &  Her FANG GANG!!!!