Date:
Sat, 14 Sep 1996 23:56:57 -0500
Hi To All My FML Family,

I just wanted to tell my extended family that I finally got to meet Mom
Trish. She is visiting me and Mom Margie in Houston. And she brought my
foster brother Festus to meet me too.

Mom Trish is real nice, but a little upset with me since I won't give her
any kisses. I give Mom Margie kisses and Dad Bob, but I haven't decided
yet about her. But I do eat my special recipe (Mom Margie says it is what
she fed Stan) and I really love the sweet potato and chicken flavor. Both
Moms say I need to gain weight and get a pretty girlish figure.

I have talked with both Moms and we decided that I should stay in Houston
for a while longer. That's fine with me, I am training Mom Margie real
well. Should have her completely wrapped around my paw in no time flat.

I will keep in touch with all of you. It is very special to have such a
large family.

Love and Kisses,

White Fang