From:
Les or Lauren Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 1996 15:18:17 -0500
My 2 fuzzies do that also.  My mom started calling it "pelting" because she
says Sheba looks like a mink stole when she does it.  I'm not sure why they
do it, although Sheba does it more than Bugsy.  She'll be running around
then just lie down.  Sometimes when she first gets up she'll do it too.

We had a funny incident the other day.  My mother, who loves to watch the
fuzzballs but can't stand them touching her, was sitting in the recliner.
She had just started eating a potted meat sandwich when Sheba jumped in her
lap.  Mom jumped up and in her agitation threw her sandwich across the room
and screamed.  Sheba enjoyed herself thoroughly and even chased my mom into
the kitchen.  My brother and I almost went into convulsions watching my mom
run away.  She was yelling and laughing at the same time.  My brother had to
save her (my mom, not Sheba).  (NOTE: No fuzzies were harmed in the making
of this wannabe America's Funniest Home Video winner.)

While this may sound like we're being cruel to my mother, I would like to
reiterate that she really does like the fuzzies, she just doesnt' want them
on her.  I can't understand why since we've had cats, dogs, hamsters,
snakes, and iguanas in the house at various times.

        Lauren and the squirrelly-butts
                        Sheba "I wanna go in EVERY room"
                        Bugsy "I swear I didn't know that was an ankle"