From:
"D.A.Steele" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 1996 08:52:23 -0700
When we first got Hershey, our tiny albino female, my husband would play and
play with her.  And then the Nip- Hershey bit him and actually drew a drop
of blood.  He had her so excited.  And wouldn't you know this idiot husband
of mine who knows nothing about ferrets (and I wonder about most things
sometimes) exclaimed "Well you know what happens when they taste Human
Blood!" What a screwball - I now tease him when Hershey wants to play or
cuddle "Watch out you know what happens when..." Or I tell him here comes
that 1.5 lb "vampire looking to eat a 235lb italian boy alive." "Watch out
Honey you look like a mighty tasty treat" - She could live a while on either
of us.  My hubby knows now how silly the original comment he made was but I
can't let it rest and tease him all the time about it.  IT IS THE 235LB MAN
IN THIS CORNER AND THE TINY 1.5 LB ALBINO HERSHEY IN THE OTHER - GEE I
WONDER WHO WILL WIN!?  Actually it is usually a tie

Hershey always says that she prefers her meals a little more on the lean
side and there is too much fat on either of them.  So I'll stick to ferret
food and an occasional marshmallow even though I have to beg to get one.
One day they'll leave the marshmallow bag out and under the bed it will go -
I'll have a giant treasure trove and won't give them even one.  They should
be on a diet anyway.  So actually I'll be doing them a favor.

D. and Hershey and the guys- Fritz and ScooterBug