From:
Diana Wallace <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 1996 14:33:24 -0700
In RE to our fuzz-butts:

>he told me that had he ever bitten me or anyone else and drew blood then he
>would have to be destroyed, cause once a ferret gets the taste of blood
>he/she will constantly crave it, and will always draw blood from there on
>out.  He then told me that each year about a thousand babies or so are
>killed each year because of the ferrets desire for blood.

Are we talking Vampyre here?  Let's call up Bram Stoker or better yet Anne
Rice!  Do you think this person has any idea who those authors are-let alone
what a feret really is like?!!  I am in constant amazement at the ignorance
of the American populous.

Was this person on Ophra?  Watched too many X-file episodes?  Or better yet,
were they having an episode themselves?  Can someone help me to understand?

Comments anyone???? Let's Talk!

PS: <BIG> I know I don't have to elicit comments from the FML but many of
the people who subscribe are very creative in expressing their opinions & I
enjoy their insights and rhetoric. This post was too outrageous to resist!
But I defer to your better judgement...

...here's dookin' at ya kid!

--diana, her SO, and  ^--^    ^--^    ^--^

                     Clhoe...Spice...& Nellie