From:
Gina Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 1996 12:38:53 -0400
E-MAIL ADDRESS CHANGE

Hi Everybody!

If you are interested, please take note!  I am changing my E-mail address.
My old address is [log in to unmask]  My new address is [log in to unmask]  I
will have both accounts until the end of July; but on August 1, only the new
address will be active.

I'll try to notify as many folks as possible, but my address book is hit or
miss so please note the change now!  : )

Love from Gina, Paleface, Gunnar, and Daniel