Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 1996 09:32:19 +0000
>From:    Becky Lerch <[log in to unmask]>
>We've tried raising the dishes,putting corner litter pans under the dishes,
>carpet under the dishes, but nothing works!  Does anyone have any ideas of
>how to stop this?

My ferrets still dig in their food dish despite everything we do.
Fortunately it's clearly a sign of "Hey, I'm hungry!!" because they only do
it when the dish is empty.  One of the things we did experiment with is
changing the type of food in the dish.  The ferrets did not like their
current food and changing the food helped.  That food was everywhere....

Tony, Zoe and Maggie.