From:
Norma-ann Mooney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Jun 1996 12:01:28 -0400
After reading the awful posts about plastic bags, i remembered something --
about a year ago i found my little baby, Molly, sleeping in my top dresser
drawer inside a bag of cotton balls.  She thought that was a terrific
sleeping spot since it combined a plastic bag (which she loves to play in)
with comfy little cotton balls (nice to sleep on).  Luckily, she was fine,
but i didn't think it was a very good idea.  I took her out of the bag and
put her back into some old t-shirts in the bottom drawer--eventually, she
forgave me for this!

I just thought i'd mention this, in case anyone else has a cotton ball bag
within fuzzy reach that they have forgotten (to worry) about.

TNT.

--Norma-ann,
  President of SOFA
  and Mom to Molly, Leo, and Maggie...