Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 1996 22:42:41 -0700
Greetings Ferret Fans,

I have a problem I'm hoping you can help me with.  Milo, the older of my two
males, is critical.  He's got all sorts of complications due to misdiagnosis
of the adrenal problem.  His new vet, though, seems to know what she's doing
and has no doubt saved his life several times over (if he makes it).

At this point, the biggest problem with his recovery is that he won't leave
his wounds alone.  He has twice managed to remove his bandages and
disembowel himself -- fortunately, the vet was Johnny-on-the-spot and put
him back together in time.

We've tried a collar, and at this point some tape with a heavy adhesive
seems to be working.  (But I hate to think of what it's like for him when
it's time to change his dressing.) He's still *very* iffy, and I'd like him
to pull through (meaning fewer sedated nights, and no more injury).

Does anyone have ideas or suggestions for keeping his little paws away from
where they ought not to be?

Thanks for any help, please email me directly at [log in to unmask] --
mucho appreciato!
                   - CT