Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 1996 10:11:28 -0700
From:
Eden Rain <[log in to unmask]>
I was stuck at home with the flu yesterday watching bad TV when I came
across a show called "Inside America" that was running a piece on ferrets.

As best I could tell some guy out in the midwest somewhere went to a shelter
to adopt a 2nd ferret and was bitten by one of the potential adoptees.
Since the ferret didnt have rabies shots the guy insisted that it be killed
& tested for rabies so that he wouldnt have to go throught the rabies shot
series.  It went through several courts and eventually the poor fuzzie was
killed just because this guy didnt want to take a series of shots :-<

The show itself was fairly neutral on the issue, they didnt portray ferrets
as viscious baby killers or anything like that, in fact they allowed the
shelter owner to emphasize that they are great pets.  My general impression
was that everyone involved in the situation was a doofushead.

Anyone else catch this piece?  I was pretty doped up on Nyquil at the time
so there may be slants that I missed.

Eden - snuffling in seattle

Eden Rain     [log in to unmask]

Adobe Systems, Seattle WA