From:
Debbie Riccio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jul 1996 08:58:41 -0500
Alicia is right about the dosage of ferretone - at our last club meeting
that Dr Judi Bell attended, she was reading the ferretone label and
commented that at the recommended dosage, there was risk of Vitamin A
toxicity - so please be careful.

It's too bad that 8 in 1 wouldn't listen to Alicia - another alternative
would be to use linatone made for cats; and of course, dilute the ferretone
down as Alicia has suggested.

I don't use these products on a regular basis - if you're feeding high
quality foods - such as Totally Ferret - in your mix, the need for these
supplements isn't really required.  I use ferretone as an aid for clipping
nails and nothing more - a couple drops on the belly every couple of weeks
and thats about it.

Debbie Riccio
WNYFLFA/DJR Ferrets
Rochester, NY