From:
kristen herzog <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 1996 15:51:38 EDT
Hello all!
I'm moving to Massachuttes (the Fall River area) in a short time and I need
some advice.  First of all, its about that time again - yup, you guessed it,
time for poor me to wrestle four slinky excited furries into a vet's office
and juggle as a vet gives rapid-fire rabies and distemper vaccinations....
Fun, fun!  I'm hoping someone in the newly liberated (YEA!!!) state can
recommend a vet's office near Boston or Fall River, maybe even Providence,
RI?  Also, if there are any ferret groups forming, drop me a line!  I've
never been to any ferret events and I'm DYING to find out what they're like!
I've always been nervous about bringing my ferrets out to meet others
because of things like the green virus and such.  But I think it would be a
blast!  Thanks for any advice available....

                Kristen Herzog
Roo - "Great, now I have to go find all my toys..."
Nesta - "Alright! A new pad!"
Monkey - "Man, I HATE having to find new hidey holes all over again!"
Cassidy - "Yawn...huh?  What?  Where are weeee.....snore...."

Kristen Herzog
These are my opinions. Promise.